Taylor Swifty 推出新專輯<LOVER>啦

這次專輯一共收錄18首曲目,讓歌迷朋友大飽耳福,和上一張蛇蠍美人的形象相比,這張曲風充滿愛戀彩色泡泡

不管是剛出道的鄉村田園風、暗黑個性路線,和這張甜美浪漫風格,都很有Taylor自己個人的味道

這張專輯聽真的很有誠意,其中有好幾首都是聽完一次後重播到不行

其中<Lover情人>抒情的吉他伴奏,加上像是在對人說話的口吻,對歌曲所要傳達給情人的話語,感到真誠又浪漫

 

 

We could leave the Christmas lights up'til January 

我們能把今年聖誕節的燈火延續點亮到明年一月

This is our place, we make the rules

這是我們的家, 一切我們說了算

And there's a dazzling haze

有一團耀眼的迷霧在眼前

A mysterious way about you, dear

親愛的,這謎般的感覺就如同神秘的你一樣

Have I known you 20 seconds or 20 years?

我對你的認識是20秒還是20年呢?

 

<副歌>

Can I go where you go?

我能隨你而去嗎?

Can we always be this close forever and ever?

我們能一直像現在這樣陪伴在一起嗎?

And AH, take me out, and take me home

帶著我出門吧,再帶我回家

You're my, my, my, my... Lover

你是我的情人

 

We could let our friends crash In the living room

我們能讓朋友們在客廳過夜

This is our place, we make the call

這是我們的家, 一切我們說了算

And I'm highly suspicious that everyone who sees you wants you

而我還是極度懷疑, 每個見到你的人都想佔有你

I've loved you 3 summers now, honey, but I want them all

我對你的愛延續了三個夏天,親愛的. 我還想擁有全部

 

*重複副歌*

 

<口白>

Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand

在座的各位來賓請你們起立

With every guitar string scar on my hand

用我這雙練習吉他而佈滿繭的手

I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover

我將這位充滿磁性魅力的男人成為我的情人

My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue

我的心被借走了, 而你的卻如此冰冷如鐵

All's well that ends well to end up with you

所有的一切都與你一起在美好中結束

Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover

向天發誓要死心踏地對我的情人保持真誠

And you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me

你會留著你所有黃色笑話都講給我聽

And at every table, I'll save you a seat.. Lover...

而每一頓餐我都會為你留一個位置, 親愛的

 

Can I go where you go?

我能隨你而去嗎?

Can we always be this close forever and ever

我們能一直像現在這樣陪伴在一起嗎? 

And AH, take me out, and take me home
帶著我出門吧,再帶我回家

You're my, my, my, my... 

你是我的情人

Oh you're my, my, my, my...

你是我的情人

Darling you're my, my, my, my... Lover

親愛的, 你是我的情人

 

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 雪莉 Sherry 的頭像
    雪莉 Sherry

    記。生活

    雪莉 Sherry 發表在 痞客邦 留言(2) 人氣()